The Synagogue Church of All Nations has said the fire incident that happened in the church on Monday night will not halt the funeral programme of its later founder, Prophet Temitope Joshua.
There was a fire outbreak at the storehouse in the church’s premises around 11 pm during the time of the candle procession in honour of Joshua.
But the church in a statement, said, “In the late evening of Monday 5th July 2021, there was a minor electrical fire incident at a storehouse within The Synagogue Church Of All Nations complex.
“The incident was quickly brought under control without any injuries.
“As part of the preparedness for the weeklong services celebrating the life and legacy of Prophet TB Joshua, The SCOAN has worked closely with relevant government agencies including the Lagos State Fire Services, whose members were on the ground at the time of the incident.
“We thank God for His continued protection. We assure the general public that there is no cause for alarm and the services celebrating the life and legacy of Prophet TB Joshua will continue as scheduled.”